Thursday, February 18, 2010

ProShield is a Tough Cover for Hydraulic Hoses

Flextral offers its extra heavy duty ProShield outer cover for hoses that require a more durable exterior. ProShield is a tough cover that withstands harsh working conditions, providing a longer lasting hose and a better value.

Flextral hoses are engineered for high performance and durability, with a price tag that won't blow your bank account.

Click here to learn more about quality hydraulic hoses from Flextral.



Flextral - it's the toughest hose you'll ever love!

3 comments:

  1. nice post. hydraulic hoses manufacturers

    in odisha, bhopal,bangalore, indore, India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice covers, I need to figure out my hydraulic fitting sizes and order some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this information. I have been looking at hydraulic hose fittings for a while now, and hopefully this will help me find the right one for my needs. Great job.

    ReplyDelete