Friday, February 26, 2010

HosePower is a Real Life Saver!

Here is a letter we received recently . . .
Dear Owners and Operators of HosePower USA,

Please be advised your employee, Billy Ardis of Eastover, SC rendered aid to me and a fellow passenger after an accident on Interstate I-77 in Columbia, SC on October 5, 2009.

I want you to know that he saved my life when I was struck by another vehicle that lost control. This additional vehicle had me hanging over the wall and looking down in a deep rock filled ditch. If it were not for the courageous effort of your employee I might not be here today. I want to thank him for stopping to render aid during a troubling time.

Good employees are hard to find, but outstanding ones are even harder to find. This individual is an asset to your organization and shows the highest standard of professionalism and ethics.

Sincerely,
Carol D. Zeitelhack
Miami, FL

Billy Ardis

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this article, its been a really interesting read. I've never dealt much with edmonton hydraulic hose before. My dad gets them and he says life would be a lot harder with out them! Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so good that the employee was there to help. That took a lot of courage. I guess hose fittings and canning aren't the only things to always have around.

    Elisa Jed | http://www.hosemania.com.au

    ReplyDelete