Thursday, February 18, 2010

Diesel Exhaust Fluid Hose

Flextral has developed an innovative DEF dispensing hose that is more resistant to contamination than the standard EPDM rubber hose produced by other manufacturers. To learn more, click here.


Flextral's Diesel Emission Fluid Dispensing Hose is also lighter in weight and more economical, offering the ideal solution for OEMs and end users alike.

Flextral offers a premier brand of hydraulic hose, fittings, adapters, accessories and crimping equipment to distributors, OEMs, and other users of hydraulic hose products worldwide. Learn more at www.flextral.com.

7 comments:

  1. Great information on axle parts and automotive spare parts.I have read the similar information on axle Parts, Forged hub and cart trailer axle Etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I appreciate the blog. I read your blog and got useful information on Transmission and gears along with clutch, similar information could be found on Windsor’s blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great...got to see such good work aftr long time...
    i hope u love works.
    Exhaust Repair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Solid work on your hydraulic hoses. It is nice to see a company with so much passion and care put into their products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work and great blog. I have been looking for some hydraulic hoses in Edmonton for a while. Do you work out there too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am for sure returning again for more contents of yours.
    IPhone 4S apps

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to replace the hoses on my grill. I went to cook some steaks and they never heated up. Luckily I caught on real quick that the hoses were broken.

    http://www.yatalapumping.com.au/fittings-and-hoses

    ReplyDelete